TransVirtual Simple CSV Import V1.0
This simple CSV import is designed for customers sending simple consignment data, Sender, Receiver and Item information, but using the consignment numbers for the respective account.
There are 2 files attached to this article, they are as follows;
- CSV Import-Simple_Explained-v1.0.xlsx - This contains some sample data and a description of how to layout consignments with multiple item rows.
- CSV Import-Simple_Template-V1.0.csv - This is a template CSV file to use as a template for manual creation
Key points to consider;
- By default Weight is in KG's. Notify if the dimensions are in a different unit of measure
- By default Dimensions are in Meters. Notify if the dimensions are in a different unit of measure
- The address suburb state and postcode MUST be to Australia Post standards.
- If there are multiple Item Rows, the consignment information MUST be repeated, if its not the same it will create a seperate consignment for each row.
Consignment EDI Import
Consignment EDI Import In TransVirtual there is the ability to create EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) Import rules that allow you to create consignments without the need to use the consignment creation page in the TransVirtual Web Portal. This is ...
Import Types with Examples
In TransVirtual there is the ability to import different kinds of lists into different pages or sections of TransVirtual. These imports are achieved by uploading a list of data in csv format - the purpose of the import process is to allow you to be ...
Consignment CSV Import
Consignment CSV Import When creating a CSV EDI import, you are required to ensure your import file is a csv not an Excel file and that it is mapped with the correct information. For this example, we will be doing a simple two line consignment import. ...
Import Monitor/Alerts Under EDI > Other EDI Tools > Import Monitor/Alerts; you will find the Import Monitor page in TransVirtual. This page does as the name suggests, it allows you to monitor your imports and setup alerts should imports not be ...
Proof of Delivery EDI Import
Proof of Delivery EDI Import In Transvirtual there is the ability to create EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) Import rules that allow you to upload PODs and attach them to a consignment. This process would typically be used where an outside system is ...