Invoice Payment Methods
The default payment option is to add a credit card to your account which invoices are automatically credited against on their due date. Credit card payments are preferred as your account will near be overdue and it keeps our overheads low which in turn allows us to keep our prices low.
Please ensure that when your card reaches its expiry date you update the new card information online by navigating to Settings > TransVirtual Account > Credit Cards.
If your card is cancelled or suspended for any reason and we can't process a payment you will receive an automated email. Your options include adding an alternate credit card or making some interim manual payments (below) until a new card is issued. If you choose to make some interim manual payments, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
us so we can keep an eye out for them.
Manual - Bank Transfer
In some situations such as contracted clients, we will provide the option to make payments via bank transfer. Clients without a contract can request a change to manual payments. Each request is reviewed on a case by case basis. We usually require that you to have a minimum weekly invoice value greater than $300/week and have held an account for more than 12 months. If approved, manual payments for smaller invoice values may incur an additional account keeping fee.
Processing Manual Payments
Due to the relatively small number of manual payments we process, payments are not reconciled daily. it should be expected that it will take at least 2 business days and sometimes up to 6 business days to be processed once we receive them. During this time you may receive automated email reminders that the invoice remains overdue.
- If you haven't made a payment for the invoice(s) listed, please do so as soon as possible.
- If you have made a payment for the invoice(s) listed within the last 7 days, please disregard these emails. We will process the payment soon and your account will be updated
- If you have made a payment for the invoice(s) listed more than 7 days ago, please contact us so we can review it and ensure that payment was received and processed correctly.
Failure to pay outstanding invoices within a reasonable timeframe will eventually lead to an automated account suspension.
If you get an email saying your account is so far overdue that it risks suspension, don't ignore it!
- If you have previously made a payment please call us on 02 4905 0805 and advise us of the payment date and amount.
- If you haven't made a payment for any overdue amounts you'll need to do so as soon as possible. Email a copy of the remittance to email@example.com when payment has been made then call us on 02 4905 0805 and ask to speak to an account manager. Calling us means we can process it as quickly as possible once its received and reduces the chance your account will be suspended.